Photo-Geneva 2017

Mailing address:

210 N Kansas Ave, Suite 5
Ellsworth, KS  67439


Deputy Treasurer
Shelby Soukup, email:

Susan Roudybush

Mindy Lemieux, email:

Geneva L Schneider took office
as the Ellsworth
Treasurer in 2007.

Geneva can be reached directly via email at

Here are a few more ways to contact us:

Office email:

Phone: 785-472-4152
Fax: 785-472-3818

 Office hours by transaction type:

*Motor Vehicle Transactions and Tax Payments: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm

*Commercial Vehicle Transaction: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm, but please call before stopping by or for general questions ask for Mindy or Shelby

*Driver's License: Tuesday-Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm

      Simple Kansas renewals, No CDL renewals
      Every driver's license transaction requires proof of residency
      We only accept original documents, no photo copies
      Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates must be official, State issued documents
      We cannot change address or make your DL/ID Real ID compliant if you are a registered    offender, have a concealed carry permit, or a CDL
      We cannot process applicants who have foreign documents
  For information on Real ID, view the Document Checklist & visit Homeland Security's website
        Fees charged for Driver's License / ID Processing

        Forms you may need for Driver's License:
Parental Consent and farm affidavit
      *Teen Driving Log
      *Certification of Address
      *Letter of Concern
regarding an individual's driving

Payment methods accepted in our office:
    *Credit/Debit cards (customer pays 2.5% convenience fee)


Samples of the 2015 Personalized Plate Design
Each design series is valid for a 5 year period

NEW!  Starting August 15, 2018 tag offices across Kansas will no longer have license plate inventory. When a customer needs a new plate, they will be issued a paper 30 day tag and the metal plate will be ordered, printed digitally on demand, and mailed to the customer within the 30 days.

  License plate renewals can be done on the
iKan portal

NEW! Our office can now run your motor vehicle reports at a cost of $10

horizontal wheelchair
We now have wheel chair decals that can be placed on special plates for your disabled parking privledges.
You can have 1 of the following combinations:
*2 placards
*1 placard & 1 disabled plate
*1 placard & 1 wheelchair sticker for a special plate.
List of
special plates

Online Payment of Property Taxes

Through a partnership with and the Kansas County Treasurers Association (KCTA) , the Ellsworth County Treasurers Office offers citizens the ability for online payment of property taxes. Citizens can go to and select (Ellsworth County). Simply follow the instructions on the screen. Two payment options, credit card or electronic check are available. This service allows for 24 x 7 secure payment access from any internet connection.

The Kansas Department of Revenue has a new smart phone app that has a lot of great information on it.

With this app, you can:
Find a DL Office
Find a Treasurer's Office
Check the Status of your DL being mailed
Check to see if your vehicle insurance is on the State's System
Take Practice Driving Exams
Download Driving Handbooks
Online Address Change
Order your Driving Record
Check the Status of a Suspended DL
To get the App, go to or look for Kansas Vehicle Connect in your App Store.

Helpful Links

Access Kansas Official State Website
Drivers License Status Check
Kansas Vital Statistics
Reprint Vehicle Renewal Forms
Commercial Vehicle Resource
Organ Donation Info 
Ignition Interlock Device Installation

Helpful Forms  for your 2018-2019 IRS 2290



© 2017 Ellsworth County, KS 210 N Kansas Ave Ellsworth KS 67439

Powered By Revize Login