Ellsworth County Health Department
We now have Covid booster vaccines for all 3 types
(Moderna, Pfizer, J&J)
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
Please call us at 785-472-4488
|1603 Aylward Avenue
Ellsworth, KS. 67439
Hours: Mon-Fri. 8AM-5PM
Emergency Contact after hours: 785-531-0614
|Kerianne Ehrlich, RN, Administrator
Emily Bettenbrock, RN
Deb Habiger, Office Assistant/Healthy Start Home Visitor
Lenora Henderson, Office Assistant
|Services Provided In Office
||Maternal & Infant Program
- Immunizations- Infant thru Adult
- Allergy Injections with physician order
- Blood Pressure Check
- Lab Testing - Blood Sugar, Cholesterol-Lipid Profile, Hemoglobin, Urinalysis, PSA and other lab tests with physician order
- Weight and Height Checks
- Physical Exam and Assessment
- Developmental Screening
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening and Tympanogram
- Foot Care
- TB Skin Test
- Flu Shots
- Provide support, education & counseling By RN to first-time Moms
- Post Partum visits to mother and child
- Healthy Start Home Visitor Program
|Early Detection Works
- This program pay for breast and cervical cancer screenings for women who:
a. Are 40 to 64 years old. Women under age 40 with breast or cervical health concerns should call us or the toll-free number 1-877-277-1368 to find out what resources are available.
b. Do not have insurance.
c. Have a specific income or less (before taxes)
| Household Size Annual Maximum Monthly Maximum
1 $28,725 $2,394
2 $38,775 $3,231
3 $48,825 $4,069
4 $58,875 $4,906
5 $68,925 $5,744
6 $78,975 $6,581
7 $89,025 $7,419
8 $99,075 $8,256
|Women's Health Assessment
||Home Health Services - Self Pay
- Includes Pap smear (as indicated), blood pressure, blood glucose, urinalysis, hemoglobin & breast exam.
- We use liquid based Pap Smear tests which are more accurate than the conventional Paps. Most OB/ GYN'S prefer these tests.
- Med Setup
- In-Home Baths
- In-Home Trim Toenails
|Reproductive Life Plan
- Choice of contraceptive method as available. (Fee based on sliding scale)
- Pregnancy Testing & Counseling
- Exam (as indicated)
- STI testing
- Opt out HIV testing
||Health Screening Clinics
- Supplemental food program for pregnant, delivered or breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to the age of five years
USDA Prohibits discrimination in the administration of its programs.
To file a complaint call
- Blood pressure checks are offered the 2nd Wednesday of even months at The Ellsworth Senior Center and the first Thursday of every month at the Holyrood American Legion.
* Don't Forget to Check Us Out On Face Book *
*The Ellsworth County Health Dept. is also collecting for the Food Bank.
If you could bring in a non-perishable item it would be appreciated.