Shelly D Vopat, Ellsworth Co Clerk, also serves as the Ellsworth Co Elections Officer

Attention Kansas Voters:  A presidential preference primary election will be conducted in Kansas this year. The date of the election, along with the names of the candidates for the office of President will be available on the Secretary of State’s website at VoteKansas.gov or visit your local county election office for more information.

OFFICIAL Presidential Preference Primary Results

Unofficial Presidential Preference Primary Election Night Results

Notice of Ballot Audit
Kansas law requires that 1% of ballots cast on or before election day are to be audited after election day and prior to the meeting of the County Board of Canvassers.  The drawing for the ballot audit will be Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 4:45 p.m. in the Ellsworth County Clerk's Office.  The ballot audit for the March 19, 2024 General Election will begin Thursday, March 21, 2024 at 3:00 p.m. in the Ellsworth County Commissioner's room.

ORDER for closing of registration books before presidential preference primary election.

Sample Ballots
can be viewed by on VoterView.

If you would like to register to vote for the first time, please visit our office in the Ellsworth County Courthouse at 210 N Kansas, Ellsworth KS, or call 785-472-4161 for more information.  If you have questions concerning your eligibility to vote, you may contact our office or the Kansas Secretary of State's office at (800) 262-8683.

Kansas Voter View can be helpful if you are unsure as to whether or not you are registered to vote and if so, at what address you are registered at. You can also view the ballots before election day. 

You may need to update your voter information if you:

-Moved to a different address in Ellsworth County
-Changed your name
-Need to change your party affiliation 

Please call the County Clerk's office to find out your voting location.

If you would like to be an Election Worker, please print and fill out the information on the links below and turn it back in to the County Clerk's Office.
Election Worker Information Document

Election Worker Application

Students may also apply to be a Poll Worker. An overview and application for Student Poll Workers may be found below.

Student Poll Worker Application

Secretary Schwab Launches new avenue to Help Kansans Report Voter Fraud

Like us! on Facebook



Advance voting application
Kansas Online Voter Registration

Kansas Secretary Of State 
Kansas Voter Registration Form
Cancellation from the Voter Registration
Federal Post Card Application FPCA -
This form is for absent Uniformed Service members, their families, and citizens residing outside the United States. It is used to register to vote, request an absentee ballot, and update your contact info. 
Voter's Rights and Responsibilities
Kansas Secretary of State | Did You Know (ks.gov)

© 2017 Ellsworth County, KS 210 N Kansas Ave Ellsworth KS 67439

Powered By Revize Login